Wednesday, May 17, 2006

PSP distance learning

I thought I would be able to rest these couple of weeks before going to Pittsburgh to study but it seems I have to start studying before that. Actually I started taking the dust of my learning-mode brain and read a few book on discreet math and a bit of algorithms, not too deeply, but just to review a few forgotten things and refresh mi mind and help lower the shock that will be studying again 24/7.

But is seems CMU is going to give me a hand and throw a distance course my way that is to start on may 29th: Personal Software Process. I already received a DVD with distance lectures (videos) and bought the book; what I peeked so far looked interesting.

1 comment:

Allen Hsu said...

I googled and found an interesting report from SEI: An Empirical Study of the Impact of PSP on Individual Engineers. The result is almost too good to be true.