Friday, March 10, 2006

Web 2.0 rants

Hi couldn't help to marvel at what is going on with these new cool web 2.0 sites that are poping up everywhere. In only a year I realized I haven't almost installed any new rich client applications on my computer. I use Gmail to email and chats, Plaxo to have to store contacts and calendar events (but soon google will have a calendar too), bloglines for RSS, del.icio.us for bookmarks a of course blogger to blog about whatever is on my mind.

After the news spread about google buying writleyit seems we will not need office anymore. Google seems to be THE web company since they understand what the internet is all about. Anoter site that cought my atenttion today was thumbstacks, an online PowerPoint style program that looks promising.

I just can't wait to see what's next!

No comments: